5/06/2007

back to the hospital



Hello everyone,
It's been along, time since we moved to San Diego lots has happened. The best is all the walks Mommy takes me on, no snow here, just really really tall trees. Mommy says they are Palm trees, I like them a lot. The saddest thing is Papi can't be with us, I don't really understand why, but he can't come with us to San Diego. Mommy and I go and visit him in Mexico every chance we get.

I have to go back to the hospital on Wedensday, I am having surgery. The Doctors are going to check how much longer I can keep my liver, and they are also going to look at my intestines to make sure they didn't miss the problem last time they were in there. Mommy says we'll probably be there a week or so. Please pray for me and my parents, being in the hospital is hard on all of us.

Love Kaiden

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

You are all in our prayers. We'll be praying that this next surgery will be a success. You are such a handsome little guy. God bless you all,
Erin and Jeremy